B2B & B2C Ecommerce and Marketplace Development Company
Innovify is a proven digital innovator that is helping pragmatic businesses leverage the immense potential of digitisation to drive business growth. We use the latest disruptive technologies to build advanced, user-friendly and ROI driven ecommerce portals and online marketplaces that drive tremendous customer engagement and achieve sustainable profitability.
From building multi-vendor online marketplaces to scalable, customised and feature-rich ecommerce websites, we are experts in unlocking the potential of digital ecommerce for our clients. We have a successful track record of building multi-vendor B2B and B2C ecommerce sites that act as a single, seamless and scalable touchpoint for both businesses and consumers.
Our in-depth, hands-on knowledge of various ecommerce platforms and web technologies coupled with demonstrable experience in working on a range of challenging projects has given us comprehensive understanding of the ecommerce and marketplace ecosystem. We are your ideal partner for all your ecommerce and marketplace development needs.
ROI Driven Customer Focused Marketplace Development
Our development philosophy revolves around a customer first approach and agile and collaborative thinking.
By adopting “customer first thinking”, we help remove key primary barriers to help accelerate project success towards intended business goals. From conducting in-depth discovery workshops and testing proof of concepts to building the right MVP, our teams are committed to building a proficient business plan and supporting it with end-to-end expertise and advanced technology.
With our highly analytical, collaborative and data-driven approach, we are trusted experts in enabling a more streamlined, faster and reliable implementation of digital marketplace. By helping customers take a departure from traditional ways of working, we maximise the potential of agile thinking & lean product development to successfully leverage meaningful & rapid iterative development.
ONLINE MARKETPLACE AND ECOMMERCE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
We have a team of extremely talented developers and designers with a range of technical skillsets that cut across both web and mobile platforms. This enables us to build feature rich ecommerce websites and marketplaces with UI/UX that ranks high on the usability scale; our core focus is on acting as a business enabler for our clients by using the very best of technologies and ensuring that our solutions work efficiently and securely in a constantly evolving environment.
With our comprehensive technical know how we can transform any idea into an Uber of X.
Our developers are proficient in bleeding edge front-end, back-end and full-stack online marketplace and ecommerce development technologies and have worked on a range of challenging mobile application and web application projects. We have a team of Magento certified developers who are experts in Magento customisation, Magento migration, Magento store development, ERP integration and more. Our team Shopify ecommerce developers can develop, design and scale highly customised ecommerce stores and marketplaces founded on Shopify platform.
Cross Platform Apps
Content Management Systems
APIs & Integrations
Online Marketplace and Ecommerce Development Roadmap
DefineGetting started with marketplace strategy and ecommerce development process
- Researching & assessing ecommerce marketplace idea
- Validating proposed business idea
- Identifying technologies, platforms & resources to build the solution
- Prototyping and UX/UI design
- Rapid prototyping to deliver proof of concept for ecommerce and marketplace idea
- Identifying and documenting core functionalities, capabilities and features to meet business purpose
- Freezing on user-focused and intuitive design
- Building MVP
- Commence build-measure-learn lean development
- Dogfood MVP to select internal as well as targeted first users
- Embed feedback from dogfooding and fine-tune
- Product/market fit and launch
- Applying learnings from MVP to create a product that works for target market
- Comprehensive final testing and QA
- Post launch maintenance and support (with Managed Teams)
- Growth Hacking
Ecommerce and Marketplace Development Benefits We Bring to the Table
- Strong previous history across multiple industries
- Proven expertise across diverse ecommerce platforms
- Experienced scrum and agile teams = faster and more efficient
- Secure, scalable, flexible and transparent
- Collaborative relationship with experts
- Easy to scale-up or scale-down operations
- You can move to a managed teams model
- ROI driven approach that focuses on product marketability and profitability
- Ability to meet even the most demanding project deadlines
- Ecommerce and marketplaces integrated with latest technology like AI, AR and VR
- Emphasis is on delivering useful features that drive customer engagement
- Ecommerce and marketplaces configured for growth
How We Do It?
Through our experience and hard work, our process has been refined over the years. What we now have is an efficient, condensed version of the delivery model which is built over Scrum.
Every Dedicated Developer you hire is pre-trained for Scrum processes and eXtreme Programming principles. They also have mastered the art of Test Driven Development and knows that Software Craftsmanship is an efficient way of building the next big product. Our Tools and Frameworks viz. JIRA, Slack, Github, Bitbucket & Trello, ensure that you have full visibility of what the team is doing and hence reinforcing the trust equivalent to inhouse teams.
Whitepaper: Are yOU REally Listening to your Customers
Inability to understand the market or customers can be fatal – Yahoo is a prime example. Among all the things that have gone wrong for Yahoo, perhaps the biggest is the way it has projected itself to its customers. Not knowing its brand focus, the company had to change its boilerplate for press releases, 24 times in 24 years.
Meanwhile, the disruption is not over – in the face of increased competition from online retailers (mainly Amazon), brick and mortar retailers are closing down their stores. Macy’s announced the closing of 100 of its stores across the US in Aug 2016. A year ago, Walmart’s annual sales took a dip for the first time since it went public 45 years ago. Omnichannel strategies have failed for most of the brick and mortar retailers. Yet, there’s a silver lining. Amazon is moving into brick and mortar. The online retailer made headlines earlier in Dec 2016 with Amazon Go stores, which perhaps gives an indication of how other retailers should embrace technology.
It is true that there have been significant advancements in the technology, disrupting businesses across all sectors. Yet, mostly the emphasis has been on improving the computing power and shrinking transistors – a phenomenon explained by Moore’s law. Read more in the Whitepaper.
Recent Multi-vendor Ecommerce and Online Marketplace Projects