Innovify founder and CEO, Maulik Sailor, was last week featured on the Star Business Podcast – a speciality show that interviews the Founders of tomorrow’s fast growth, niche dominating businesses that could provide stellar shareholder returns.
Innovify is well placed to speak on such growth, having created a brand new category of incubator in the rapidly growing market of tech startup incubation and acceleration. As the Podcast reveals, Innovify is about to unleash a tidal wave of fast growing niche dominating businesses within its own right, and as Maulik himself testifies within the Podcast launching a startup without the proper tools can be an extremely difficult undertaking.
You can listen to the full Podcast above and for further information on how Innovify’s own launch and subsequent growth came about click here.
Why Innovify is your best Scale-up Partner?
Having worked with many start-ups and scale-ups over the years, Innovify has experienced many of these challenges first-hand. Therefore, we can offer our learnings and experience, to stop you from making the same mistakes that others have in the past.
We can also offer:
- Expertise: in scaling products, and deploying product teams and tech infrastructures at scale.
- Flexibility: for you to scale up or down as per your product roadmap and thus keeping your cashflow burn to the minimum.
- Full IP ownership: of the product remains with you, not owned by us. We offer a full IP ownership for all the work done by us on your project.
- Cost-effectiveness: we are up to 43% cheaper as compared to a typical in-house scrum teams on a like-for-like basis ensuring minimal overheads and better productivity.
- Pay for outcomes: unlike others, we price for outcomes and not for time spent. Meaning greater cost-efficiency and innovation for your company, without the risk.
- Closer to you: Innovify is London based, with a dedicated team who can be onsite as and when you need them.
Contact us today to discuss your company’s needs and how the Innovify team can help you grow.