As per the survey by VersionOne called – State of Agile™, following facts reassure us about the strengths of Agile.
This year we wanted to compare why people implement agile (one of the biggest areas of importance) against agile’s ability to actually deliver value in those areas. The results? Agile methodology, on the whole, delivers what organizations hope for. The chart below compares mean importance against actual improvements companies who implemented agile saw in over a dozen areas measured. The ability to manage changing priorities, productivity and project visibility were the top areas of importance and corresponding improvements delivered.
73% SAY AGILE IMPLEMENTATION HELPS THEM
Why Innovify is your best Scale-up Partner?
Having worked with many start-ups and scale-ups over the years, Innovify has experienced many of these challenges first-hand. Therefore, we can offer our learnings and experience, to stop you from making the same mistakes that others have in the past.
We can also offer:
- Expertise: in scaling products, and deploying product teams and tech infrastructures at scale.
- Flexibility: for you to scale up or down as per your product roadmap and thus keeping your cashflow burn to the minimum.
- Full IP ownership: of the product remains with you, not owned by us. We offer a full IP ownership for all the work done by us on your project.
- Cost-effectiveness: we are up to 43% cheaper as compared to a typical in-house scrum teams on a like-for-like basis ensuring minimal overheads and better productivity.
- Pay for outcomes: unlike others, we price for outcomes and not for time spent. Meaning greater cost-efficiency and innovation for your company, without the risk.
- Closer to you: Innovify is London based, with a dedicated team who can be onsite as and when you need them.
Contact us today to discuss your company’s needs and how the Innovify team can help you grow.